kidpictures

Friday, December 30, 2005

12/30/2005

I was looking on Snapfish to see if I could find any pics of my mom's kitchen, and while doing so ended up browsing a bunch of old photos of kidlet from 2003-2004. Here's a sampling for your entertainment. It's amazing how much he has changed in such a short time, he looks so babyish in these.

This is from before Michael could walk, he was only cruising at this point (9 months?).


Crazy hair! This is one of those photos that he will be moritifed that I show to people.


This hat doesn't even fit him any more.


I will listen to The Cure today in honor of this picture.


OMG my whole life - it's right here.

1 Comments:

  • That last picture cracks me up...Lil' Michael's facial expression is great!! I'm sure you hear this all the time, but the kidlet should be a model.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home