kidpictures

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Okay, wait, I forgot the cutest pictures of all from when Jenn dropped Katy off for a few hours. I can't wait to give her the doubles from this set.

I put Katy on a blanket on the floor and she started to cry because she was hungry. While I was warming up her bottle, Michael decided to entertain her by sharing a bunch of photographs I had cut out of magazines for him. He showed her each one and tried to put it in her hand.


Eek, gah. How cute is this kid? Seriously? My ovaries are singing and doing the cha cha!


I call this one "Caught in the Act".


Then Michael offered her some of the toys she had in her diaper bag.




Michael feeding the baby. So sweet, he didn't want me to take her when she was finished.


Feeding a baby is serious business. It takes concentration to really jam that bottle into her mouth, poor kid.


Why is this shot so cute? Because he's feeding baby Katy and he's holding her hand!


This incident convinced me that Michael will make a wonderful older sibling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home